Saturday, December 4, 2010

HOMER SIMPSON

Alright, I'm not sure this is going to be a good idea but here:


I hope you all like this little edit I made with a picture of Homer Simpson that I found online a long time ago. I'm not attracted to Homer, not even slightly, but I said to myself, what the heck, a picture of Homer Simpson naked will not kill me, and others might like it, so here it is. The original image showed Homer wearing his undies, but when I edited the image I removed his undies as well as other things that I didn't want in the image, then I drew his penis... and I even added a condom on top of the table, can you see it? I'm such a perverted guy! But this is fun, sorry.

Note: I might work on another version of this image soon, adding more stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Makes me wanna sit down....on a couch... that Homer's on... ;D

    ReplyDelete